One, 90-minute webinar, with Q&A. The entry-level in my live, online memoir writing classes.
For all of you who say you have no time to attend a weekly class, here is the solution: Everything I know on writing memoir in one short, interactive session.
Here’s the promise of the class:
Taught in one session with Q&A time at the end, this class will give you the tools to get writing immediately. Memoirama is for those who want to learn the basics, ask some questions, and get right to work, perhaps then moving on to one of my classes that feature in-depth critiques and peer review.
In this class you will:
- Watch and listen to a live, one-hour presentation
- Get the chance to ask questions
- Get motivated to write memoir
After one night you will be able to:
- Get started on your memoir project
- Get re-started on your memoir project, if you’re stuck
- Feel comfortable moving into a peer-review class
Who should take this class:
- Anyone who is stuck
- Those with experience who need a refresher
- Anyone who wants to have some fun
- Anyone with questions about how to write memoir
- These classes are taught via GoToWebinar. I will send you the link to practice beforehand. It’s easy.
- I suggest using a USB headset with microphone (using your computer’s microphone can create poor sound quality). I use this one.
- Choose one, single date from those below.
- Price: $49 (plus Eventbrite processing fee)
- Limited to 15 students per class
These classes are held twice a month, every month. See dates below by clicking the blue “Select a date.”
For the rest of my live, online memoir writing classes, please visit me here.